The STS cross-chapter group meets in Hannover, on Jan. 13-15, 2016, to brainstorm about the role STS can play in Rethinking Society, and the notion of Social Progress. The participants of the workshop are authors spread over all the chapters of the IPSP report to bring the perspective of STS scholarship into the report. The workshop is co-organized by Helga Nowotny and Johan Schot. For information, contact Johan and follow @.
- The Role of Religion in The Pursuit of Social Progress: A Participatory Online Exchange
- Fighting inequalities while fighting climate changes
- The current phase of COVID-19 crisis management in Italy reminds me of climate changes (and gene editing, and artificial intelligence, and …)
- Lessons for Global Cooperation from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 and Latin America: Social Impact, Policies and a Fiscal Case for an Emergency Social Protection Floor