On Thursday, June 27, Prof. Marie-Laure Djelic delivered the keynote address at SASE’s 30th Anniversary Conference in New York City. The conference brought together leading academics to think about the way that “the future” can be incorporated into how we think about economics. While the uncertainties of the future make it hard to fathom, these leaders, including Prof. Djelic, are asking the difficult questions and thinking through answers. Multiple other IPSP authors were in attendance of the event.
- Professor Marie Laure Djelic presents IPSP Manifesto at the 2019 Les Entretiens de Valpré
- IPSP Presents at Portugal’s Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation
- IPSP presents at Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation, launching in Portugal
- Alternative Policy Solution Conference Hosted by Elisa Reis
- IPSP event in Italy Featuring Gianluca Grimalda (November 29)