On Thursday, June 27, Prof. Marie-Laure Djelic delivered the keynote address at SASE’s 30th Anniversary Conference in New York City. The conference brought together leading academics to think about the way that “the future” can be incorporated into how we think about economics. While the uncertainties of the future make it hard to fathom, these leaders, including Prof. Djelic, are asking the difficult questions and thinking through answers. Multiple other IPSP authors were in attendance of the event.
- IPSP Announces the Loss of Professor Stephan Klasen
- The Role of Religion in The Pursuit of Social Progress: A Participatory Online Exchange
- Fighting inequalities while fighting climate changes
- The current phase of COVID-19 crisis management in Italy reminds me of climate changes (and gene editing, and artificial intelligence, and …)
- Lessons for Global Cooperation from the COVID-19 Pandemic