Located in Paris, France, the Futuribles center is a leader in “foresight studies” about the long-term future of the world. In December 2018 Futuribles hosted a a round table discussion featuring Marie-Laure Djelic and Marc Fleurbaey and their work with IPSP. This article follows-up on the panel and the progress made sense. Read the full article here.
- IPSP Announces the Loss of Professor Stephan Klasen
- The Role of Religion in The Pursuit of Social Progress: A Participatory Online Exchange
- Fighting inequalities while fighting climate changes
- The current phase of COVID-19 crisis management in Italy reminds me of climate changes (and gene editing, and artificial intelligence, and …)
- Lessons for Global Cooperation from the COVID-19 Pandemic