“What the Coronavirus Curve Teaches Us About Climate Change”. Prof. Paul Slovic, member of the IPSP Scientific Council, president of Decision Research and professor of psychology at the University of Oregon, explains why humans don’t easily grasp the concept of exponential growth – but it’s exactly why coronavirus has gotten so hard to manage—and why climate change could too. Read more here.
- IPSP Announces the Loss of Professor Stephan Klasen
- The Role of Religion in The Pursuit of Social Progress: A Participatory Online Exchange
- Fighting inequalities while fighting climate changes
- The current phase of COVID-19 crisis management in Italy reminds me of climate changes (and gene editing, and artificial intelligence, and …)
- Lessons for Global Cooperation from the COVID-19 Pandemic