How can social scientists help political leaders to design policy responses and mitigation strategies for the COVID-19 economic crisis? To find out read Richard Baldwin´s edited e-book –free to download – in which a range of high-level economists proposes viable solutions. The book includes a piece by our coordinating lead author Nora Lustig, Samuel Z. Stone Professor of Latin American Economics and Director of the Commitment to Equity Institute (CEQ) at Tulane University. This e-book also includes pieces by Paul Krugman, Jason Furman (Obama’s former chief economist) and Olivier Blanchard among many others.
- IPSP Announces the Loss of Professor Stephan Klasen
- The Role of Religion in The Pursuit of Social Progress: A Participatory Online Exchange
- Fighting inequalities while fighting climate changes
- The current phase of COVID-19 crisis management in Italy reminds me of climate changes (and gene editing, and artificial intelligence, and …)
- Lessons for Global Cooperation from the COVID-19 Pandemic