“The coronavirus hardly affects any rich person”. Professor Saskia Sassen, IPSP Coordinating lead author and sociologist, 2013 Prince of Asturias Award winner, analyzes the impact of the pandemic on cities and argues that both this situation and climate change “invite us to think globally”. To read more about Professor Sassen’s piece, please visit her article here.
- The Role of Religion in The Pursuit of Social Progress: A Participatory Online Exchange
- Fighting inequalities while fighting climate changes
- The current phase of COVID-19 crisis management in Italy reminds me of climate changes (and gene editing, and artificial intelligence, and …)
- Lessons for Global Cooperation from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 and Latin America: Social Impact, Policies and a Fiscal Case for an Emergency Social Protection Floor