Merike Blofield, IPSP Coordinating Lead Author and professor of political science at the University of Miami, co-authored with Bert Hoffmann and Mariana Llanos an article about social impact of the virus crisis in Latin America. The article is published on GIGA Focus (April 4, 2020), the online journal of the German Institute of Global and Area Studies, in Hamburg (Germany). Read more here.
- Fighting inequalities while fighting climate changes
- The current phase of COVID-19 crisis management in Italy reminds me of climate changes (and gene editing, and artificial intelligence, and …)
- Lessons for Global Cooperation from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 and Latin America: Social Impact, Policies and a Fiscal Case for an Emergency Social Protection Floor
- Assessing the Political and Social Impact of the COVID-19 Crisis in Latin America