On March 22, the German Development Institute (Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik, DIE) will hold a roundtable discussion on the topic “World in Turmoil: How to address global challenges in times of nationalism.” Participants will include IPSP author Ottmar Edenhofer, a Coordinating Lead Author for Chapter 4. The event will be held from 5:00–6:30 at the GDI in Bonn, Germany. For more information, see the GDI website.
- The Role of Religion in The Pursuit of Social Progress: A Participatory Online Exchange
- Fighting inequalities while fighting climate changes
- The current phase of COVID-19 crisis management in Italy reminds me of climate changes (and gene editing, and artificial intelligence, and …)
- Lessons for Global Cooperation from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 and Latin America: Social Impact, Policies and a Fiscal Case for an Emergency Social Protection Floor