This week, on December 1-2, the T20 group held a “kickoff” conference in Berlin to prepare for the shift of the presidency of the G20 group from China to Germany. The T20 (or Think20) is an international network of research organizations dedicated to advising the G20 and informing the public about the relevant issues. The conference was attended by representatives from many organizations in the G20, including IPSP author Gianluca Grimalda (Ch. 8).
- The Role of Religion in The Pursuit of Social Progress: A Participatory Online Exchange
- Fighting inequalities while fighting climate changes
- The current phase of COVID-19 crisis management in Italy reminds me of climate changes (and gene editing, and artificial intelligence, and …)
- Lessons for Global Cooperation from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 and Latin America: Social Impact, Policies and a Fiscal Case for an Emergency Social Protection Floor