The Poverty Reduction, Equity, and Growth Network (PEGNet) recently held its annual conference at ETH Zürich, Switzerland. The conference theme was “Understanding national inequalities and how to address them.” IPSP author Stephan Klasen was invited to present Chapter 3 of the IPSP report, entitled “Inequality and Social Progress.” For more information about the event, visit the PEGNet website.
- Professor Marie Laure Djelic presents IPSP Manifesto at the 2019 Les Entretiens de Valpré
- IPSP Presents at Portugal’s Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation
- IPSP presents at Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation, launching in Portugal
- Alternative Policy Solution Conference Hosted by Elisa Reis
- IPSP event in Italy Featuring Gianluca Grimalda (November 29)