The Poverty Reduction, Equity, and Growth Network (PEGNet) recently held its annual conference at ETH Zürich, Switzerland. The conference theme was “Understanding national inequalities and how to address them.” IPSP author Stephan Klasen was invited to present Chapter 3 of the IPSP report, entitled “Inequality and Social Progress.” For more information about the event, visit the PEGNet website.
- Alternative Policy Solution Conference Hosted by Elisa Reis
- IPSP event in Italy Featuring Gianluca Grimalda (November 29)
- Marc Fleurbaey’s Interview on Xerfi Canal about the Work of IPSP (French)
- “Alternative” Library in Mostar to Feature IPSP Report
- IPSP co-organises a panel discussion in Paris – Prof. Marie-Laure Djelic key note speaker