The Poverty Reduction, Equity, and Growth Network (PEGNet) recently held its annual conference at ETH Zürich, Switzerland. The conference theme was “Understanding national inequalities and how to address them.” IPSP author Stephan Klasen was invited to present Chapter 3 of the IPSP report, entitled “Inequality and Social Progress.” For more information about the event, visit the PEGNet website.
- IPSP Announces the Loss of Professor Stephan Klasen
- The Role of Religion in The Pursuit of Social Progress: A Participatory Online Exchange
- Fighting inequalities while fighting climate changes
- The current phase of COVID-19 crisis management in Italy reminds me of climate changes (and gene editing, and artificial intelligence, and …)
- Lessons for Global Cooperation from the COVID-19 Pandemic