On January 11, a seminar on inequality and unemployment will be held at the European Commission, in Brussels. Participants will be mainly members of the EU’s Directorate-General of Employment, Social Affairs, & Inclusion (DG-EMPL). Presenters will be from the Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), including two IPSP authors: Andreas Peichl will present on “Inequality and Social Progress” (Ch.3), and Werner Eichhorst will present on “The Future of Work” (Ch. 7).
- IPSP Announces the Loss of Professor Stephan Klasen
- The Role of Religion in The Pursuit of Social Progress: A Participatory Online Exchange
- Fighting inequalities while fighting climate changes
- The current phase of COVID-19 crisis management in Italy reminds me of climate changes (and gene editing, and artificial intelligence, and …)
- Lessons for Global Cooperation from the COVID-19 Pandemic