The annual conference of the the South Asia Network of Economic Research Institutes (SANEI) will take place on November 7-8 in Kathmandu, Nepal. The conference will include a “Panel Discussion on Growth and Human Development,” led by IPSP author Dr. Purnamita Dasgupta. Dr. Dasgupta will present Chapter 4 of the IPSP report, entitled “Growth, Human Development and Planetary Welfare,” and three prominent economists of the region will participate as discussants.
- The Role of Religion in The Pursuit of Social Progress: A Participatory Online Exchange
- Fighting inequalities while fighting climate changes
- The current phase of COVID-19 crisis management in Italy reminds me of climate changes (and gene editing, and artificial intelligence, and …)
- Lessons for Global Cooperation from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 and Latin America: Social Impact, Policies and a Fiscal Case for an Emergency Social Protection Floor