On October 17th, the Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV) will host a seminar to discuss Chapter 7 of the IPSP report, entitled “The Future of Work: Good Jobs for All?” Speakers at the event include Andre Portela and Werner Eichhorst, the Coordinating Lead Authors for Chapter 7, as well as Simon Schwartzman (Ch. 19, 22) and Elisa Reis (Ch. 1). FGV is a renowned educational and research institution in São Paulo, Brazil. For more information, or to register for the event, see this announcement.
- IPSP Announces the Loss of Professor Stephan Klasen
- The Role of Religion in The Pursuit of Social Progress: A Participatory Online Exchange
- Fighting inequalities while fighting climate changes
- The current phase of COVID-19 crisis management in Italy reminds me of climate changes (and gene editing, and artificial intelligence, and …)
- Lessons for Global Cooperation from the COVID-19 Pandemic