Between May 24 and May 29 La Asociación de Estudios Latinoamericanos (LASA) gathered in Boston to discuss the experience of “Latino/a-Americans” in the context of a globalized world. Topics discussed included justice systems, labor, corruption, and free-speech. For a full overview of the conference click here.
- IPSP Announces the Loss of Professor Stephan Klasen
- The Role of Religion in The Pursuit of Social Progress: A Participatory Online Exchange
- Fighting inequalities while fighting climate changes
- The current phase of COVID-19 crisis management in Italy reminds me of climate changes (and gene editing, and artificial intelligence, and …)
- Lessons for Global Cooperation from the COVID-19 Pandemic