We are sad to report that Erik Wright has passed away after a courageous fight against sickness. His legacy in social science is enormous. His lifelong work on real utopias was an inspiration for the creation of the IPSP and he has helped this group from the beginning, as a member of the scientific council and as coordinating author of Chapter 21 of the report. His contributions will be sorely missed in the future, but the inspiration he provided will stay.
- The Role of Religion in The Pursuit of Social Progress: A Participatory Online Exchange
- Fighting inequalities while fighting climate changes
- The current phase of COVID-19 crisis management in Italy reminds me of climate changes (and gene editing, and artificial intelligence, and …)
- Lessons for Global Cooperation from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 and Latin America: Social Impact, Policies and a Fiscal Case for an Emergency Social Protection Floor