Gian Paolo Rossini, IPSP Associate Member, remarks the current difficulties to finding effective measures supporting the protection of people wealth and health in the current COVID-19 crisis, and the risk that science and political choices might not be hand in hand in this phase, re-proposing difficulties already emerged in other sensitive areas, such as climate changes, gene editing, artificial intelligence. Read the article here.
- Fighting inequalities while fighting climate changes
- The current phase of COVID-19 crisis management in Italy reminds me of climate changes (and gene editing, and artificial intelligence, and …)
- Lessons for Global Cooperation from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 and Latin America: Social Impact, Policies and a Fiscal Case for an Emergency Social Protection Floor
- Assessing the Political and Social Impact of the COVID-19 Crisis in Latin America