Faced with the prospect of economic collapse and even starvation, a fiscal package of 10 percent of GDP is in order. And it is just a question of getting the priorities right. Read professor Kannan’s full op-ed on The Hindu Business Line.
- IPSP Announces the Loss of Professor Stephan Klasen
- The Role of Religion in The Pursuit of Social Progress: A Participatory Online Exchange
- Fighting inequalities while fighting climate changes
- The current phase of COVID-19 crisis management in Italy reminds me of climate changes (and gene editing, and artificial intelligence, and …)
- Lessons for Global Cooperation from the COVID-19 Pandemic