Coordinating Lead Author Gianluca Grimalda intervened in the debate on COVID-19 with a blog on the current and future prospects for global cooperation in the face of the COVID-19 crisis, to express his views on the insufficient concerted reactions in a global dimension and the existing uncertainty as to whether the propensity to cooperate may have a parochial character or a more cosmopolitan projection. Find the article here.
- The Role of Religion in The Pursuit of Social Progress: A Participatory Online Exchange
- Fighting inequalities while fighting climate changes
- The current phase of COVID-19 crisis management in Italy reminds me of climate changes (and gene editing, and artificial intelligence, and …)
- Lessons for Global Cooperation from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 and Latin America: Social Impact, Policies and a Fiscal Case for an Emergency Social Protection Floor