Gian Paolo Rossini, IPSP Associate Member, in a short article remarks that actions contrasting climate changes might be of limited efficacy if they bring to the emerging, or the worsening, of other social and environmental criticalities. This contribution is focused on Italy, and is available both in English and Italian.
- IPSP Announces the Loss of Professor Stephan Klasen
- The Role of Religion in The Pursuit of Social Progress: A Participatory Online Exchange
- Fighting inequalities while fighting climate changes
- The current phase of COVID-19 crisis management in Italy reminds me of climate changes (and gene editing, and artificial intelligence, and …)
- Lessons for Global Cooperation from the COVID-19 Pandemic