On Sunday, November 11, a forum discussion and dialogue will take place between members of the IPSP and researchers at Hitotsubashi University (HU), Tokyo, Japan.
Prof. Koichi Tadenuma, the President of Hitotsubashi University, will open the event. Five speakers will then present:
- Prof. Marc Fleurbaey, member of the IPSP Steering Committee
- Prof. Reiko Gotoh (HU Institute of Economic Research)
- Prof. Purnamita Dasgupta (Coordinating Lead Author, IPSP Chapter 4)
- Prof. Takashi Kurosaki (HU Institute of Economic Growth)
- Prof. Hiroshi Ono (Lead Author, IPSP Chapter 8; HU School of Business Administration)
The talks will be chaired by Prof. Yukinobu Kitamura. Finally, all five speakers will participate in a panel discussion chaired by Prof. Ryo Kambayashi.
The event is co-hosted by the Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study’s Research Center for Global Economic Systems (HIAS GLECS) and the Research Center for Normative Economics at Hitotsubashi University’s Institute of Economic Research.
For more information, and to register for the event, please see the page on the HIAS website and the flyer below.