Through the International Panel for Social Progress, an international and interdisciplinary group of 300 academic experts have come together to discuss and provide solutions for a sustainable future with structural freedom and equality for all. In addition to an extensive scientific report, such discussions have also resulted in a manifesto. The manifesto has been translated into Dutch as «For Social Progress: Professors on the Barricades.» The book presentation will be held on May 7 at the University KU Leuven at the Center for Economics and Ethics in Belgium. Among the speakers include Marc Fleurbaey of the steering committee, Philippe Van Parijs of the scientific council, and Frank Vandenbroucke of University KU Leuven.
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates about the International Panel on Social Progress
- A New Society: How 300 Social Experts Are Addressing Gender Inequality
- Reducing inequalities and strengthening social cohesion through inclusive growth: a roadmap for action
- IPSP Author Publishes G20 Insights Platform Policy Briefs
- Book Release: «For Social Progress: Professors on the Barricades»
- “There is No Progress without Social Progress” – An Interview with Marc Fleurbaey in the MCC Magazine